IT SERVICE PROVIDER IDENTIFICATION DATA
SUREXPORT COMPAÑÍA AGRARIA, S.L.
ADDRESS: Poligono Matalagrana S/N, Apdo: 116
Registered in the Mercantile Register 16/05/2011
Tel: +34 959451550
Access to the website is free, except the dial-up cost of the User’s Internet service provider.
Users are advised to read this Legal Notice periodically, as the conditions of use may be modified.
Surexport Compañía Agraria, S.L., reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of use of this website unilaterally. Any changes in that regard shall be published prominently on the website, and the date of the last update shall appear in the top margin of the document. If you continue to use the web services after the modified conditions have been published, we shall assume that you accept said changes.
3. Browsing, access and safety
Surexport shall not be held liable for damages to the Users arising from the use of other browsers or a version of the browsers that is not compatible with this website.
4. Obligations of the User
4.1 Obligation to make correct use of the website
The access and use of this website by the Users shall be subject to the applicable laws and principles of good faith and lawful use. Therefore, any action detrimental to Surexport Compañía Agraria, S.L. and contrary to this Legal Notice is prohibited.
The User undertakes not to use this service for unlawful or illegal purposes, or actions that violate the rights of Surexport Compañía Agraria, S.L, or of third parties, or that may damage, render useless or overload the website or prevent its normal use by other Users.
The use of this website for illegal or unauthorised purposes is strictly prohibited, specifically and without limitation:
- Any violation of the rights of others (right to privacy, right to own image, intellectual and industrial property rights, etc.).
- Any type of advertising or sending unsolicited e-mails (spam) or similar communication using the contents of this website.
- Introducing any kind of computer virus or faulty file, or any other software or IT program that may cause damage or unauthorised changes in the contents or systems accessible through this website.
5. Current Information
The information contained on this website is current as of the date of its last update. The Owner of the website reserves the right to update, modify or delete information on the website.
6. Intellectual Property
All information and content on this website, as well as graphics designs and codes benefit from copyright protection or other applicable intellectual property rights. These rights belong exclusively to Surexport Compañía Agraria, S.L, or its licensors; therefore, the reproduction, distribution, processing and/or public communication, as well as transfer of all or part of the content of the website, and in general, of any object eligible for intellectual copyright protection, is expressly prohibited.
All web content and all content available through Surexport’s products and services, including designs, text, graphics, images, video, information, applications, software, music, sound bites and other files, as well as their selection and arrangement belong exclusively to Surexport or its licensors, with all rights reserved.
None of the web content may be modified, copied, distributed, framed, reproduced, republished, downloaded, extracted, displayed, published, transmitted or sold, in whole or in part, in any way or by any medium, without the prior written consent of Surexport. The web content may not be uploaded or republished on any Internet, Intranet or Extranet site, nor may the information be integrated or compiled in databases. Any other use of the web content is strictly prohibited.
The web content shall not be used for public or commercial purposes, and shall not be modified without the prior written consent of Surexport.
All trademarks, logos and anagrams contained in this site are the property of Surexport Compañía Agraria, S.L., or third-party companies. The use, without prior consent, of any element on this website subject to copyright protection under any applicable industrial property law is expressly prohibited. In particular, the use of trademarks, trade names, store signs, denominations, logos, slogans and/or any other distinctive sign belonging to Surexport is prohibited.
Most browsers allow the User to set up cookie alerts or prevent their installation. Cookies are not required to access the website, but may prevent the proper functioning of safety mechanisms for exclusive or certain services that require greater security. Cookies are usually used to make it easier for the User to browse the website.
Users who wish to establish links from their website to Surexport Compañía Agraria, S.L. website must comply with the conditions set out below. Ignorance of the law is no excuse for not complying with the responsibilities under the law:
- The hyperlink shall give access only to the homepage, but shall not reproduce it any way (in-line links, copy of the texts, graphics, etc.).
- Pursuant to the applicable legislation in force, it is strictly prohibited to use any kind of frames that reference this website, and/or allow the visualisation of its contents through Internet addresses other than those of the website, and, in any case, when web content is jointly displayed with external contents, which: (I) cause or may cause confusion or mislead users regarding the true origin of the service or contents; (II) constitute a comparison or unfair imitation; (III) leverage Surexport Compañía Agraria, S.L.’s brand reputation and prestige; or (IV) are prohibited in any way by current legislation.
- The website that establishes the link shall not make any false, inaccurate or misleading statements about Surexport Compañía Agraria, S.L, its employees or activities.
- Under no circumstances may the website state that Surexport Compañía Agraria, S.L. has given its consent to be hosted by the website, nor that it sponsors, collaborates, verifies or supervises the services provided by said website.
- The use on the host website of any Surexport Compañía Agraria, S.L. trademark, graphic or combination of trademark and graphic, or any distinctive corporate mark is prohibited except as permitted by law, or where expressly authorised by Surexport Compañía Agraria, S.L., and, in the latter case, when a direct link to Surexport Compañía Agraria, S.L.’s website is permitted, as set out in this clause.
- The website that hosts the link must faithfully apply the Law, and may not, under any circumstances, contain or provide a link to its own or third party contents, which: (i) are unlawful, harmful or contrary to morality and morals (pornographic, violent, racist, etc.); (ii) give or may give the User the false impression that Surexport Compañía Agraria, S.L., subscribes, endorses, adheres to or, in any way, supports the ideas, statements or expressions, legal or illegal, contained on the host website; and (iii) are inappropriate or irrelevant to Surexport Compañía Agraria, S.L.’s activity, in terms of the place, contents and topics of the host website.
In any case, Surexport Compañía Agraria, S.L. reserves the right to prohibit links to its website and to demand their withdrawal when they do not meet the conditions set out in this section.
The User is solely responsible for infringements committed or damages caused to third parties owing to misuse or unlawful use of the website.
Surexport Compañía Agraria, S.L., shall not be held liable for any losses or damages that may result from interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone outage or shutdown of the electronic or computer systems due to reasons outside the control of the company, delays or blocking of said systems due to deficiencies or overload in telephone lines, Internet connection or other electronic systems.
Surexport Compañía Agraria, S.L. does not guarantee the accuracy of the contents, nor shall it be held liable for consequences arising from misleading content on its website provided by third parties.
Similarly, Surexport Compañía Agraria, S.L. shall not be held liable for contents, products or services that may be viewed on its website through, direct or indirect, electronic links. Where the User considers that a linked website contains unlawful or inappropriate content, the User shall immediately notify Surexport Compañía Agraria, S.L., following the procedure set out in Section 9 of this Legal Notice.
The links do not necessarily evidence the existence of a relationship between Surexport Compañía Agraria, S.L., and individuals and/or entities whose websites can be accessed through the link, nor can it be construed as a recommendation, promotion or endorsement by Surexport Compañía Agraria, S.L., of any statement, content or service provided through said links. Surexport Compañía Agraria, S.L., reserves the right to withdraw unilaterally, at any time, the links that appear on its website.
Surexport Compañía Agraria, S.L., has no knowledge of the contents and/or services provided by the linked sites and, therefore, shall not be held liable for any damage arising from the unlawfulness, lack of quality, outdatedness, unavailability, error and/or uselessness thereof or for any damage not directly attributable to Surexport.
Surexport Compañía Agraria, S.L., shall not be held liable for “cookies” installed on the User’s hard drive by third parties.
If you wish to contact us, please send an email to , or write to Surexport Compañía Agraria, S.L., Poligono Matalagrana S/N.
The User expressly agrees to use electronic mail as a valid means for sending communications.
Jurisdiction and Applicable Legislation
The terms and conditions governing this website and any relationships thereof are regulated under Spanish legislation.
Any dispute relating to the access or use of this website will be resolved in the courts of Huelva.